Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Polaris Industries RMK Assault 800
The 800 RMK Assault 155 is a backcountry mountain snowmobile built for extreme conditions. The tough-as-nails sled, featuring Walker Evans Needle Shocks, is perfect for dominating cliffs and jumps.
Customize your sled with exclusive color combinations during SnowCheck 2019.
- Patented Raised AXYS® RMK® Chassis: The AXYS® RMK® features a patented, raised chassis that increases clearance and reduces drag to keep you on top of the snow. This AXYS RMK chassis, purpose built for mountain riding, allows for improved sidehilling, faster and easier climbing, and instantaneous lift allowing the sled to pop onto the snow faster. The aluminum overstructure is lightweight and durable for all types of riding. Taller spindles increases clearance to reduce drag.
- Rear Suspension: The lightweight, rigid rear suspension design features revised geometry to control pitch. This improves weight transfer, delivering better control and a more compliant ride. The rigid suspension delivers power directly to the snow. Off-trail, riders will notice improved weight transfer while maintaining the approach angle. On-Trail, riders will notice a more compliant and comfortable ride. The rear suspension features a rail design that helps lift the rear skid while driving it forward.
- 800 Cleanfire® H.O. Engine: Developed in conjunction with the AXYS platform, the proven 800 Cleanfire® H.O. Engine delivers class-leading acceleration. The integrated mounting position optimizes the balance of the chassis. Featuring: 3-stage electronically-controlled exhaust valves; Electronic oil pump; Thermostat with bypass warms up to operating temperature 40% faster and improves durability; High-efficiency intake and exhaust; VForce Reeds; Lightweight crankshaft; Throttle body is lighter weight and reduces throttle effort; Grooved Piston
- Assault Track Options: Assault riders have a choice between the Peak 2.25" and the Series 6 2.6" track. The Polaris exclusive Peak 2.25" track is the ideal track for mixed hard pack and deep snow conditions providing impressive traction and control. The single-ply design features a stiffer lug base with flexible tips to provide a hybrid of speed and flotation. The Polaris® exclusive Series 6 2.6" track provides the ultimate all mountain performance. The new lightweight track is designed for improved deep snow and hard pack traction and better lift.
- Chaincase Drive System: The Assault uses Polaris' tried and true chaincase drive system, which delivers the perfect combination of strength and performance for cornice drops, jumps, and attacking any terrain.
- Walker Evans® Needle Shocks: Walker Evans® Needle Shocks with compression adjusters and remote reservoirs offer the best in tunability and fade-proof performance. Unique needle design uses hydraulic force at the end of the stroke to eliminate harsh bottoming.
- Legendary RMK Balance: The patented AXYS® chassis delivers the RMK's renowned perfect balance that riders have come to expect. The AXYS RMK offers increased, ultimate control and a more compliant ride.
- AXYS™ Assault® Adjustable: The RMK Assault features the AXYS™ Assault® Adjustable front suspension to provide riders adjustability and performance for extreme backcountry mountain conditions.
- Competition-Spec Front End: Wide and adjustable, this RMK® Assault® can be dialed for your exact needs.
- Lightweight: Polaris snowmobiles are the lightest sleds on the mountain. Polaris®mountain sleds have always been light AND rigid with added strength & durability while reducing weight on the RMK® AXYS® platform. Polaris uses design optimization software to analyze the loads and stress points for various systems and components of the snowmobile which allows the team to design lightweight yet durable snowmobiles. Providing riders with instantaneous lift, Polaris sleds help riders get up on top of the snow faster.
- PowderTrac™ Running Boards: The PowderTrac™ running boards have been developed for maximum snow clean out and maximum strength. Built from extruded aluminum with bonded cast lugs, they boast an open area of over 50% and integrated traction that is machined in for sure footed performance. There is now additional open space at the back of the boards by the rear pad to reduce snow build up.
- PRO-Lite Seat: Mountain snowmobiling requires a different seat design and that is what Polaris delivers. The seat is shorter to allow you to easily swing a leg and hop over from one side of the snowmobile to the other.
- LED Lights: All models built on the AXYS® platform feature standard LED headlights. LED headlights deliver the industry's best lighting: Nearly 1 lb. lighter and high beams are 80% brighter than incandescent lighting; Color temperature or output of the lights (the “whiteness" of light, reported in Kelvin) is 5000K, closely matching daylight; LED headlights last the entire lifetime of the sled. A major durability enhancement over traditional incandescent headlights which experience filament burn out; For constant visibility and enhanced safety, the low beams remain on at all times. Even when the high beam is activated, there is never a period of no light.
- Mountain Hoop: Re-designed in 2016, the mountain hoop is more ergonomic and has been moved down 2.5" to prevent hitting the rider in the chest when in steeper terrain. Now a one-piece stylized design, the mountain hoop is made of a durable polyurethane material.
- Brakes: Lightweight RMK brakes feature a fixed 2 piston opposed caliper design for an improved and quicker braking response and feel. The brake pad material features higher thermal properties to provide more optimal wear over time.
- Polaris Interactive Digital Display: Exclusively from Polaris - the most advanced instrumentation in snowmobiling. This 4.3" high resolution, full color, LCD digital display provides a rider with information including: Sled performance: Speedometer, tachometer, dual tripmeters, average speed, max speed, engine/trip hours & odometer Sled operating conditions: Coolant temperature, diagnostics & maintenance warnings; Riding conditions: Air temperature, time of day in 12 or 24-hour clock format; Bluetooth™ functionality: Enables the gauge to communicate with the rider's cell phone and provide notification of incoming calls or texts. Displays phone battery & signal strength; GPS/Mapping Capability: A compass is standard, & full-featured GPS can be installed to provide directions & information about services such as fuel, restaurants, lodging & Polaris dealerships. Customize the GPS to operate with North Up or Course Up navigation depending on your preference; Ride Planning Feature enables you to plan a ride using Ride Command, save it as a GPX file, and transfer it to the display through the USB interface; This gauge comes as an option on some models, and is available as an accessory option.
- Integrated Storage Solutions: Optional, accessory storage was designed and developed right along with the AXYS RMK® platform, so it installs securely and features seamless, integrated styling that matches the sled's design lines. Polaris Engineered with the highest quality of materials.
- MessageCenter Gauge: Informative and easy to read, this instrumentation keeps a rider aware of sled operating conditions and provides a wealth of additional data. Easily viewable LCD screen, 4.3" diagonal measurement; Scrolling message center keeps rider informed; Increased number of tell tales by over 60%; Large buttons can be operated with gloved hands; Brightly lit display is easily readable in all light conditions
- Disc Brake Type: AXYS™ RMK® LWT
- Drive System Type: Chaincase
- Drive/Driven Clutch: P-85 / TEAM® LWT
- Exhaust: Single, 3 Stage VES w/ Smart Actuator
- Fuel System: Cleanfire® Injection
- Ignition: Clean-Fire 3D
- Engine Type/Cooling: Liquid Cooled
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 2 - 795
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 85 x 70
- Front Shocks: Walker Evans® Comp. Adj. Piggyback Needle
- Front Suspension: AXYS™ Assault® Adjustable
- Front Track Shock: Walker Evans® Impact-Extruded Monotube
- Front Travel (in./cm.): 10 / 25.4
- Rear Suspension: AXYS® RMK®
- Rear Track Shock: Walker Evans® Comp. Adj. Piggyback Needle
- Rear Travel (in./cm.): 16 / 40.6
- Ski Type: Gripper
- Track Width/Length/Height (in.): SnowCheck Select Option
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 11.5 / 43.5
- Overall Height (in./mm.): 49.125 / 124.7
- Overall Width (in./mm.): 46.5 / 118.1
- Person Capacity: 1
- Ski Center Distance (in./cm.): 41.5 - 42.5 - 43.5 / 105.4 - 108 - 110.5
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 418 / 190
- Overall Length (in./mm.): 131 / 332.75
- 12v Outlet: Accessory
- Color / Graphics: SnowCheck Select Option
- Electric Start: SnowCheck Select Option
- Fuel Gauge: Mechanical
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard Adjustable
- Heated Passenger Grips: N/A
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Passenger Seat: N/A
- Rear Rack/Tow Hitch: N/A
- Reverse: PERC®
- Seat Type: PRO-LITE
- Security System: Option / Accessory
- Speedometer: SnowCheck Select Option
- Storage System: Standard
- Tachometer: SnowCheck Select Option
- Temp/Low Oil Light: SnowCheck Select Option
- Windshield: SnowCheck Select Option
- Handlebar Type: SnowCheck Select Option
- Riser Type: N/A
- Standard Warranty: 12 Months
- Extended Warranty: Up to 60 months in total coverage
- Bore x Stroke
- 85 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Cleanfire® Injection
- Clean-Fire 3D
- Single, 3 Stage VES w / Smart Actuator
- Brake Type
- AXYS™ RMK® LWT
- Drive Clutch
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM® LWT
- Front Suspension
- AXYS™ Assault® Adjustable
- Front Travel
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- AXYS® RMK®
- Rear Travel
- 16 in. (40.6 cm)
- Ski Type
- Ski Stance
- 41.5 - 42.5 - 43.5 in. (105.4 - 108 - 110.5 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.5 gal. (43.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- 418 lb. (190 kg)
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Standard Adjustable