Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Yamaha EF2400iSHC
The EF2400iSHC inverter generator brings the latest technology to Yamaha's line of rugged and efficient generators. It produces the highest output in its class.
High current surge output: Using the latest inverter technology the EF2400iSHC provides quicker reaction time to load and reduced current drop during start-up. This enables efficient starting of most 13,500 btu RV air conditioners.
- Powered by Yamaha's MZ175; 171cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine with electronic transistor controlled (TC) ignition.
- Auto decompression system reduces engine compression to provide a light recoil starter pull for effortless manual starting.
- Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation and extends service life.
- Pulse Width Modulation provides super "clean" power. As clean or cleaner than you get from a household receptacle.
- High current output (HC) provides quicker reaction time to load and reduced current drop during start up; increasing electric motor starting capabilities and air conditioner starting. The EF2400iSHC can power up most 13,500 BTU RV air conditioners.
- Non-fuse type circuit breaker (NFB) prevents internal circuit damage in the event of an over load.
- Rated AC output for continuous use is 2,000 watts / 16.7 amps.
- Floating neutral
- Yamaha's Noise Block body design features a moulded casing and noise-absorbing glass wool to provide ultra quiet operation.
- Auto Warm Up (4 to 6 minutes) ensures consistent power delivery during cold start-ups.
- Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
- 12 Volt DC output and cables for charging RV, auto and marine 12-volt batteries.
- On-off fuel petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage, helping to prevent stale fuel problems, which are becoming more common with ethanol based fuels.
- Large fuel filler hole and sealable vent on gas cap for easy filling and transporting. Fuel gauge is standard
- Cleanable spark arrestor stops the possibility of sparks from exiting the exhaust.
- Washable foam air filter reduces maintenance costs
- Die-cast aluminum frame with grip handles for easy transport.
- CSA approved (Canadian Standards Association)
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating. Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- 3-year warranty for "residential / home" use or "commercial use."
- Type: Inverter
- Maximum AC Output (watts / amperes): 2400 W / 20 A
- Rated AC Output (watts / amperes) - Continuous Use: 2000 W / 16.7 A
- AC Voltage & Frequency (HZ): 120 V / 60 HZ
- Voltage Regulator: Inverter (Pulse Width Modulation)
- Neutral: Bonded
- DC Output (volts / amp): 12V / 6.5A
- Model: MZ175, 171cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single
- Starting System: Manual Recoil
- Ignition: Transistor Controlled (TC) Ignition
- Recommended Fuel: 87 octane regular gasoline
- Engine Oil Capacity: 0.6L
- L x W x H mm (in): 527 x 419 x 461 (20.7 x 16.6 x 18.1)
- Dry Weight: 34kg / (76lb)
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 6
- Operating Hours (@ 1 / 4 load): 8.6 hrs
- Operating Hours (@ rated load): 5.0 hrs
- Noise Level (@ 7 metres): 54.5 ~ 61 dB
- Non-Fuse Circuit Breaker System (NFB): Standard
- Pilot Lamp (AC output): Standard
- Warning Lamps (overload / low oil): Standard
- Oil Watch Warning System: Standard
- Fuel Level Gauge: Standard
- Noise Block (enclosed engine design): Standard
- Automatic Warm-up: Standard
- Spark Arrestor: Standard
- Transportation Wheel Kit: Optional
- DC Charging Cable: Standard
- Private Use: 3-years limited
- Commercial Use: 3-years limited
- Engine Type
- MZ175, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single
- 527 mm (20.7 in.)
- 419 mm (16.6 in.)
- 461 mm (18.1 in.)
- 34 kg (76 lb.)
- AC Output
- Maximum: 2400 W / 20 A; Rated: 2000 W / 16.7 A
- DC Output
- 12V / 6.5A
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 6 L
- Noise Level
- 54.5 ~ 61 dB
- Run Time
- 5.0 hrs