Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Suzuki DR650SE
Don't stop, don't settle. Imagine having a blast down your favorite back road in your 2013 Suzuki DR650SE and you're looking ahead and see the end of the paved road - there's no need to stop. Continue your breathtaking journey as the DR650SE will go the extra mile. The bike has exceptional handling with technically advanced front forks and a smooth powerband to accelerate through the corners. Powered by a 644cc four-stroke engine, the DR650SE is your ticket to an adventure of a lifetime.
Light and maneuverable, the DR650SE adds meaning to dual sport motorcycling with freedom and exhilaration. Powerful performance on the street and over trails is the result of an ideal power-to-weight ratio, front forks with a progressive action, a range of high-quality features and tough design. Discover the dual sport the way it was meant to be. The DR650SE will take you there.
- A compact, powerful 644cc, SOHC, four-stroke, air-cooled, engine features Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS). Piston-jet cooling and an engine oil cooler further enhance consistent performance in a variety of conditions. The engine is tuned with an emphasis on powerful performance at low-to-mid RPM range.
- Gear-driven single counter balancer system minimizes engine vibration for comfortable ride.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated aluminum cylinder is used for durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer.
- Digitally mapped DC-CDI ignition system provides accurate ignition timing to maintain efficient combustion.
- A convenient electric starter (combined with a mechanical automatic decompression system) provides easy, quick starting.
- A Mikuni 40mm carburetor enhances throttle response and overall engine performance.
- A painted stainless-steel exhaust system is light and corrosion-resistant, and tuned specifically for strong low and midrange power.
- A smooth-shifting wide-ratio 5-speed transmission is complemented by an O-ring sealed final drive chain.
- Innovative cartridge front forks combine the best features of conventional and inverted designs, providing smooth and progressive action. Large diameter, thin-walled tubes reduce unsprung weight while maintaining high rigidity.
- A lightweight, compact, rigid semi-double cradle frame provides agile handling on and off road. Use of thin-wall/large-diameter tubing reduces weight while increasing frame rigidity.
- A link-type rear suspension with piggyback-style shock absorber and adjustable compression damping provides stable damping performance.
- Front and rear suspensions both provide long 260mm (10.2-inch) wheel travel for superb performance over rough terrain.
- Lightweight 290mm (11.4-inch) front floating disc brake with two-piston caliper and 240mm (9.4-inch) rear disc brake with two-piston caliper provide reliable stopping power.
- Hollow-type wheel axles and an aluminum swingarm reduce unsprung weight.
- Powered by a lightweight and compact low-maintenance battery.
- Equipped with 90/90-21 front and 120/90-17 rear tires to offer excellent on and off road traction.
- The seat height can be lowered 40mm (1.6-inch) with suspension modifications performed by a dealer.
- A fully equipped lighting system comes with a bright 60/55W halogen headlight.
- A comfortable seat, die-cast aluminum footpegs, and grab bars allow a passenger rider a satisfying ride.
- Type: 4-stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder, OHC
- Displacement: 644cc
- Bore x Stroke: 100.0mm x 82.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5 : 1
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Chain, DID525V9, 110 links
- Overall Length: 2255 mm (88.8 in)
- Overall Width: 865 mm (34.1 in)
- Overall Height: 1195 mm (47.0 in)
- Wheelbase: 1490 mm (58.7 in)
- Ground Clearance: 265 mm (10.4 in)
- Seat Height: 885 mm (34.8 in)
- Curb Mass: 166 kg (366 lbs)
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil Spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc
- Brakes Rear: Disc
- Tires Front: 90/90-21 M/C 54S, tube type
- Tires Rear: 120/90-17 M/C 64S, tube type
- Ignition Type: Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Fuel Tank: 13.0L (3.4 US gal)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, OHC
- 644 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 100.0 x 82.0 mm (3.93 x 3.23 in.)
- Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- 90/90-21 M/C 54S, tube type
- Rear Tire
- 120/90-17 M/C 64S, tube type
- 1490 mm (58.7 in.)
- Seat Height
- 885 mm (34.8 in)
- Fuel Capacity
- 13.0 L (3.4 US gal.)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 166 kg (366 lb.)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Chain, DID525V9, 110 links
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty