Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Polaris Industries 800 Switchback® ASSAULT® 144 LE 60th Anniversary
M & F Motors Ltd.
800 Switchback® ASSAULT® 144 LE 60th Anniversary
Features 144 x 2" track, electric start, reverse, serviced & inspected. Only 2250 miles!
Rider Balanced Control
- 144" Uncoupled Skid: Tipped up rails and rail reinforcements give this Assault a more nimble feel on-trail and added durability. A 15" x 144" x 1.352" Cobra track for added flotation and off-trail performance.
- Hybrid™ Running Boards: The term Crossover Technology applies here: part RUSH® and part RMK®. Trail-ready foot stirrups combine with wide running boards, ideal for sitting or stand-up riding. Fishbone tunnel reinforcements standard.
- 800 Cleanfire® Engine: This liquid-cooled Cleanfire® engine with semi-direct injection (SDI) deliver outstanding throttle response and instant acceleration. These powerful, efficient engines produce the impressive power-to-weight ratios that deep snow riders demand. Cleanfire® engines start easily and reliably and they calibrate automatically as the temperature and elevation change. These engines deliver impressive fuel economy in real-world riding situations, which, for Polaris riders, means aggressive, up-tempo riding, not low-rev lab conditions.
Rider Centric Comfort
- ProTaper® Bars: High-rise aluminum design and adjustable bar clamp creates an optimum riding position that can be tailored to your riding style. Bar hooks and race-style master cylinder round out the purpose-built controls.
- Aluminum Bumper: Aluminum tube matched to extruded billet hangers create a bumper that is strong, light and trick. The snow flap is lightweight and features hand access for when you really dig it in.
- Right Hand Controls: The throttle block and a separate kill switch perch can be positioned independently for improved ergos and ability to tailor your controls.
- Optional Security System: Prevents unauthorized driveaway of idling sled, can be installed by dealer on sleds with PRO-RIDE™ gauge.
- Walker Evans® Needle Shocks: Premium shocks with compression adjusters and remote reservoirs offer the best in tunability and fade-proof performance. Unique needle design uses hydraulic force at the end of the stroke to eliminate harsh bottoming.
- Fuel Capacity (gal./L): 11.5 / 43.5
- Overall Height (in./cm): 48 / 122
- Overall Width (in./cm): 48 / 122
- Ski Center Distance (in./cm): 42.5 / 108
- Estimated Dry Weight (lb./kg): 460 / 209
- Overall Length (in./cm): 126 / 320
Engine & Drivetrain
- Disc Brake Type: Phantom, Hydraulic w/ LWT Disc and Cyclone Master Cylinder
- Drive System Type: Chaincase
- Drive/Driven Clutch: P-85 / TEAM® LWT
- Exhaust: SC VES, Single
- Fuel System: Cleanfire® Injection
- Ignition: Digital CDI w/TPS, WTS, DET
- Engine Type/Cooling: Liberty / Liquid
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 2 - 795
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 85 x 70
- Front Shocks: Walker Evans® Piggyback Comp. Adj.
- Front Suspension: PRO-RIDE™
- Front Track Shock: Walker Evans® Piggyback Comp. Adj.
- Front Travel (in./cm): 10 / 25.4
- Rear Suspension: Switchback® 144 Tipped
- Rear Track Shock: Walker Evans® Comp. Adj.
- Rear Travel (in./cm): 15 / 38
- Ski Type: PRO-STEER
- Track Width/Length/Height (in.): 15 x 144 x 1.35 Cobra
Features and Options
- 12v Outlet: Accessory
- Color / Graphics: Red / 60th Anniversary
- Electric Start: Accessory
- Fuel Gauge: Mechanical
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Std. Adjustable
- Handlebar Hooks: Std. Adjustable
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Rear Rack / Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Reverse: PERC®
- Seat Support with Luggage: Accessory
- Seat Type: Lightweight Freestyle
- Security System: Option / Accessory
- Speedometer: Digital MFD
- Steering: ProTaper®
- Tachometer: Digital MFD
- Temp/Low Oil Light: Digital MFD
- Windshield: RMK® Mid-Matte Black
NOTES:Professional rider on a closed course. Polaris recommends that all snowmobile riders take a training course. Do not attempt maneuvers beyond your capability. Always wear a helmet and other safety apparel. Never drink and ride.
- Engine Type
- 795 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 85 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Cleanfire® Injection
- Digital CDI w/TPS, WTS, DET
- SC VES, Single
- Brake Type
- Phantom, Hydraulic w/ LWT Disc and Cyclone Master Cylinder
- Drive Clutch
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM® LWT
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: PRO-RIDE™; Shocks: Walker Evans® Piggyback Comp. Adj.
- Front Travel
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: Switchback® 144 Tipped; Shocks: Walker Evans® Comp. Adj.
- Rear Travel
- 15 in. (38 cm)
- Ski Type
- Ski Stance
- 42.5 in. (108 cm)
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 x 144 x 1.35 in.
- Standard: Digital MFD
- Standard: Digital MFD
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.5 gal. (43.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- 460 lb. (209 kg)
- RMK® Mid-Matte Black
- Red / 60th Anniversary
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Std. Adjustable